Monday, April 25, 2011

Asparagus Gruyere Tart

It's delicious. I saw this recipe online and knew instantly that I had to put that thing in my face. So I did. If you like asparagus, you will want to do that too. The best part about this recipe (besides the awesome flavor combo of cheese and asparagus) is that I did not have to spend forever in the kitchen. I had dinner ready in 30 minutes. It was glorious.

Note: I ended up using the frozen pastry dough sheets I could find at Trader Joe's. They are a little smaller than the recipe called for, so I ended up using way less cheese and asparagus.

On another sheet of pastry dough, I made some cute little appetizers. I cut the dough into 9 squares, and on each square I put a bit of goat cheese, olives, walnuts and rosemary. Bake at 400 deg F for 15 minutes and TADA! Yum.

You're welcome.

No comments: